Barhale is one of the UK’s leading civil engineering and infrastructure services contractors. Our strong forward order book includes major framework agreements with water companies in AMP 5, other blue chip clients including Network Rail, as well as local authorities and private sector clients. We have a distinctive set of values that are fundamental to our approach to business sustainability.
- Overall responsibility for the successful delivery of projects up to £2 million in value.
- Ensure production and implementation of project plans, risk assessments, method statements and site waste management plan in line with company procedures.
- Maximise the commercial performance of the contract
- Produce and manage the project programme
- Ensure the work is delivered safely, on time and snag free.
- Deliver works in line with Customer requirements
- Cost control
- Maximise project value
- Populate and manage the Barhale cost plan for the project
- Ensure detailed site diaries/records are completed.
- Produce good quality, accurate monthly reports for the Customer and internal purposes
- Chair weekly site meetings.