Data Analyst Technician (Water Pressure)
DATA ANALYST TECHNICIAN (WATER PRESSURE)
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON with some travel to midlands STW region
Are you looking to develop and improve within a professional and successful FTSE 100 company?
We are currently recruiting for a DATA ANALYST TECHNICIAN to join the Distribution Asset Management team within Severn Trent Water. The team is responsible for the management and care of the above and below ground assets against clear standards to improve asset dependability This role is to collate and validate performance data relating to key company targets for DG2 (pressure) and ensure compliance with company and OFWAT methodologies and reporting requirements. This also includes reporting progress of schemes and driving delivery of the company targets.
The DATA ANALYST TECHNICIAN is responsible for:
- Interpreting data against the OFWAT criteria and company methodology.
- Ensuring payments are validated against the register for audit purposes/regulatory compliance.
- Data integrity.
- Producing weekly and monthly reports that feed directly into Directorate, Executive Team and Board Meetings.
- Using effectively and consistently Company IT systems: Netbase / TeRI_BI / SAP / eScada / GIST Analyser
- Ensuring Regional stock of existing pressure loggers at Critical Points is maintained.
- Arranging installation of new critical point pressure loggers.
- Analysing and evaluating data and monitoring compliance using that data.
- Gathering and tracking information from accountable teams, and reporting on progress and status of schemes.
The DATA ANALYST TECHNICIAN will have experience of:
- Proven experience of working in a team and individually to meet targets.
- Data manipulation.
- Data reporting.
- IT skills - spreadsheets, text documents.
- Proven experience of water distribution network operations within an operations or engineering environment.
- An understanding of Regulatory reporting.
- An understanding of hydraulic principles
- Full driving licence and own car
- Good basic education - Maths and English GCSE or equivalent
- Degree in related subject i.e. Water, science, engineering, mechanical would be highly desirable.
- BTEC or similar qualification in engineering or operational management
About Our Client
Severn Trent Water serves over eight million customers across the heart of the UK, stretching from the Bristol Channel to the Humber and from mid-Wales to the East Midlands. As a FTSE 100 company, they can offer a wide range of career opportunities and attractive benefits.
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.