Team Leader - Urban Infrastructure - Bangladesh
TEAM LEADER - URBAN INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT - BANGLADESH
International consulting engineering firm are seeking a Team Leader for an Urban Infrastructure Development expert for a 40 month project in Bangladesh.
The ideal profile will act as Team Leader (International Infrastructure Specialist) starting in November 2016 having;
- Degree in Civil Engineering/Municipal Engineering
- 20 years of experience
- Least 15 years involved in planning, design and supervision of urban development projects
- Minimum of 10 years proven work experience and skill in similar position in similar developing countries, preferably in South and South-East Asia.
- Experience in water, roads, waste etc
- Donor funded project experience
For the appropriate engineer a salary of circa $11,000 per month plus accommodation flights and transport would be available
ewi is an international recruitment firm specialising in the appointment and search and selection of senior industry professionals to globally wide civil and infrastructure projects. If you are interested in the above role please send an up to date copy of your CV with your salary requirement and availability