Senior Project Manager – Construction
5 days left
- Job Type
Senior Project Manager – Construction - Qatar
Our client is a reputable international engineering consultancy with strong global presence that are urgently seeking a highly experienced Senior Projects Manager for a large scale infrastructure project including roads, bridges, sewerage and water reticulation. This role will be based in Qatar
- Manage the delivery of a group of projects on a major infrastructure program that includes highway development works.
- Provide support to facilitate the timely payment of invoices and resolution of variations and claims.
- Support project managers to ensure the delivery of construction, coordinating logistics, permitting, commissioning and handover activities to contractual technical, budget, schedule and quality requirements.
- Act as the interface between projects in a particular zone and ensure that lessons learnt are applied across all projects in this area
- Implement operations policies, procedure and best practices
- Complete performance reviews of the construction supervisors, making improvements when required.
- BSc in related subject
- Minimum of 25 years’ post graduate experience
- Extensive construction experience in roles executing a major infrastructure project
- Chartered or Professional Engineer
- Previous experience in managing major multibillion projects that includes roads/highways
- Fluency in English language both written and spoken
- Arabic language skills desirable but not essential
Apply for Senior Project Manager – Construction
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly