Asset Management/GIS Specialist - Water Supply - India
ASSET MANAGEMENT/GIS SPECIALIST - WATER SUPPLY - INDIA
International consulting engineering firm are seeking an Asset Management/GIS Specialist for a 12 month position on a donor funded water supply project in India.
The ideal candidate;
- Graduate civil or mechanical engineer with preferably 10 years of water engineering experience
- Including 5 years as an asset management expert in a water utility undertaking providing services to at least 100,000 customers.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of GIS systems.
The role will entail:
- Organise and oversee the asset survey;
- Review of all existing GIS work completed and in progress for the client and prepare a status Working Paper;
- Develop an asset database including value and set up a program for regular updating during the period of the PMC;
- Lead the development of a comprehensive GIS for the WTP command area;
- Develop a program including expenditure for the rehabilitation and replacement of assets;
- Oversee the preparation of the Asset Condition and Value Report;
- Prepare the GIS Report;
- Oversee the implementation and strengthening of the GIS throughout the Project; and
- Assist with on-the-job training of staff.
ewi is an international recruitment firm specialising in the appointment and search and selection of senior industry professionals to globally wide civil and infrastructure projects. If you are interested in the above role please send an up to date copy of your CV with your salary requirement and availability.
For the appropriate expert a salary of circa $12,000 will be available plus accommodation, flights and transport provided for you.
Apply for Asset Management/GIS Specialist - Water Supply - India
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly