Senior Resident Engineer
Senior Resident Engineer – Infrastructure-Roads
A large, reputable international consultancy firm has an urgent requirement to recruit Senior Resident Engineer. This role involves overseeing large infrastructure projects that include roads, bridges & other associated projects and will be responsible of the timeline, budget and quality of projects. This role reports directly to Project Director.
- Manage and lead the construction supervision team to ensure compliance with the Contract Documents
- Direct, assist and monitor the performance of the construction team including RE’s, QS and Planners
- Manage construction supervision, quality control, financial control, hand over and other site operations.
- Manage and monitor the construction schedule and review the progress reports
- In the case of any delays, inform the PMC and the client
- Provide claims analysis support, including dispute resolution
- Participate in contract close-out activities
- Report issues, status and progress of works on site
- Bring and share international Health & Safety best practices
- Monitor the Contractors performance and progress reports
- Set and monitor duration of submittal review and approval of shop drawings and material submittals
- BSc Degree in Civil Engineering is essential
- 20+ years working relevant experience
- Extensive infrastructure experience – roads, bridges, tunnels, drainage etc.
- Must be a Chartered Engineer (CEng or MICE)
- Relevant working experience in infrastructure, roads & highways projects is a must.
- GCC experience is preferred