Our client are an industry heavyweight with a longstanding reputation for major project delivery across the highways and transportation arena. With a robust project portfolio spanning the next few years to deliver, they are looking to grow and expand their headcount and are seeking a number of individuals to join their team on a permanent basis to support existing and future major projects.
Civil Technician Role Responsibilities:
- Being involved from feasibility through detailed design and site supervision
- Assisting in the preparation of designs, drawings, technical documentation and robust document control
- Working on and supporting major projects from survey through to site supervision as needed
- Ensuring drawing office compliance within industry standards and guidelines (CDM / DMRB / EU/UK Standards)
- Working with design tools in the delivery of accurate detailed drawings
- Supporting the wider engineering team as needed in the achievement of key milestones
To be considered for this position, you will have an HNC/HND or degree in civil engineering (or related) and will have a strong drawing office / technician background in the delivery of designs and drawings. Have excellent communication skills and be a strong contributor in wider project delivery. A proven background in civil infrastructure developments, highways, bridges or roads, drainage, flood management consulting engineering would be a significant advantage
Our client can offer an excellent development opportunity for the successful candidate over and above a highly competitive salary and benefits package. Please contact us to discuss this more fully.
HeadNorth Consulting are a boutique search and selection company with a track record in the delivery of mid-senior appointments within the Transportation Sector in the UK and Overseas. Our partners and consultants have worked in their sectors for 15 years+ and work in partnership with leadership within a number of leading consultants and contractors. We are working in partnership with our clients leadership team on this hiring project.