We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Engineer to join the Northampton Civils Team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting time to join us! PBA has been awarded a position in the 2015 Sunday Times Top 100 best companies to work for, plus recently winning the NCE / ACE Consultancy of the Year award for the second year running!
The role holder will have the opportunity to be involved in an exciting range of multi-disciplinary projects ranging from large mixed-use, residential or business development projects through to smaller redevelopment sites. Our highly skilled team in Northampton lead on a significant number of high profile development projects in the UK and also work interactively and collaboratively with other PBA offices across the UK, allowing the team to be involved in a wide variety of projects and interfacing with other technical and professional disciplines.
Key responsibilities / duties include:
- Responsible for technical input and infrastructure design on land development projects
- Responsible for projects or aspects of projects as project manager and discipline lead
- Liaising with clients, other professionals and other PBA teams and disciplines on relevant aspects of projects
- Delegating and supervising work of more junior team members
- Mentoring and training more junior team members
- Supporting the team leader in managing the team’s workload
The ideal candidate will be a positive and enthusiastic team player, who is or is working towards IEng/CEng or other relevant professional qualification.
The ideal candidates must:
- Have experience in infrastructure design; drainage; roads and streets, utilities etc.
- Have experience of working in a team environment and supervising the work of others.
- Ideally have some experience of working on multi-disciplinary projects involving other disciplines (Geo, noise, air quality etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of Microdrainge and AutoCAD
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office program
We offer a competitive salary and flexible benefits package which includes contributory pension plan, profit related bonus and flexible benefits allowance.
To apply, please click the button below to complete our online application form.
Peter Brett Associates LLP (PBA) is an independent consultancy, providing engineering, planning, economics and engineering services. We place sustainability at the heart of our culture and operation, and have built a world-class reputation in a wide variety of market sectors.
Peter Brett Associates LLP provides significant opportunity for career progression and personal development, through the delivery of high value quality services to influential clients. The people at PBA are our most important asset. Creating a friendly and supportive environment for our employees where they can attain their personal career goals is a key aim of the Partners.
PBA is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities.