Senior Engineer – Utilities
Peter Brett Associates has a portfolio of truly multi-disciplinary projects requiring your utilities engineering expertise. Our pipeline of projects is growing and offers the opportunity to deliver innovative, cost effective utility solutions to our clients.
Projects you will work on offer a diverse range of utilities challenges from land development, complex regeneration in cities to feasibility assessments for wind farms.
This opportunity gives you the chance to broaden your utilities expertise working from our Northampton office.
You’ll partner with experts across a variety of disciplines to deliver the following:
- Lead on the provision of technical support for master planning, environmental impact assessment, procurement and delivery of utilities projects
- Work closely with clients to develop highly effective utility engineering solutions
- Manage and coach team members to develop their technical and project management capability
- Deliver high quality desktop and intrusive utility investigations and assessments
- Procurement of major service diversions
Skills essential for success in this role include:
- Strong client engagement skills and the ability to influence the delivery of effective and sustainable infrastructure solutions
- In-depth knowledge of the infrastructure network and utility services design
- Experience of supervising and developing others
- Understanding of construction contract and specification preparation
- Experience of negotiating with utility service providers
Ideally you’ll be degree qualified in either civil, mechanical or electrical engineering, but it is your experience in the assessment and delivery of utility engineering solutions that is critical to success in this role.
Your expertise may focus on one or two utilities, but if you want to broaden your experience to delivery on complex multi-disciplinary projects we’d be pleased to hear from you.
We offer a competitive salary and flexible benefits package, which includes contributory pension plan, discretionary bonus scheme and flexible benefits allowance.
To apply please click the button below to complete our online application.
Peter Brett Associates LLP (PBA) is a leading development and infrastructure consultancy. We provide trusted advice to create value from land and buildings owned or operate by our clients. Together, we create better places for the communities in which we work.
Peter Brett Associates LLP provides significant opportunity for career progression and personal development through the delivery of high value quality services to influential clients. The people at PBA are our most important asset. Creating a friendly and supportive environment for our employees where they can attain their personal career goals is a key aim of the Partners.
To find out more about Peter Brett Associates LLP and see the range of exciting projects we are involved in please visit our website www.peterbrett.com/home
PBA is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities