Associate – Civil & Structural Engineering - Buildings
This is a newly available opportunity to work for a leading International Engineering Consultancy group. Reporting into the Head of Department, you will help to lead a team of Structural Engineers working on landmark building projects in Singapore.
Excellent experience in Civil and Structural Engineering for buildings is a prerequisite. Knowledge of Structural Analysis of other concrete and steel structures (e.g. bridges, viaducts) would also be an advantage.
- Proven experience in Civil & Structural design engineering within a leading engineering consultancy
- 10+ years’ experience of working on C&S design for buildings, ideally to include high-rise
- Strong Design and Analysis skills along with Project Management
- Experience of communicating with clients would be an advantage
- Must hold Chartered/Professional Engineer status, ideally along with registration in Singapore
- Experience leading a team preferred, not essential