Structural/ Bridge Engineer (Design)
Structural/ Bridge Engineer (Design) -
Experienced Bridge Design expert required for a Bridge project in Mozambique as client was recently awarded contract for the Maputo Bridge and Link Roads. For a long time the Mozambicans have envisioned making the country accessible from north to south via roads and motorways and in particular, to create a connection to Swaziland and South Africa. Thanks to the transport connection to the Southern coastal region, a development corridor will be created, primarily providing tourism infrastructure, as planned in the "Katembe master plan", and therefore expected to generate further employment and economic growth for Mozambique.
- Design evaluation
- Verification of the detailed design with the help of stability analyses;
- Verification of the detailed design and its compliance with local and Chinese standards;
- Correlation between local standards and European and Chinese standards;
- Services of construction supervision
- Supervision of the execution of works conform to local and Chinese standards;
- Supervision of the execution of works conform to the detailed design as well as the contractual service descriptions;
- Supervision of the execution of works conform to the construction time schedule (deadline controlling)
- Supervision of the execution of works conform to the local environmental guidelines;
- Development of a "Project Quality Management Plan (QMP)", Preparation and implementation of a
- Project communication plan
- Design quality plan
- Design management plan
- Health, safety and environmental conservation plan (HSE management plan).
For more information please do not hesitate to contact me for the full details.
My client is offering a package of 6,000USD to 10,000USD Per Month
If this position is of interest, please forward your CV in English to j.chattaway(@)ewi-group.com.
ewi is a international recruitment consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals.
We specialise in recruiting Western & Eastern expats for major infrastructure and build projects across Asia, Africa, Middle East, Europe and North & South America.