Transmission Line Design and Supervision Expert
My client has just been awarded a major project in Cambodia comprising more than 150km of transmissions lines and more than 10 HV substations (up to 230kV).
The right candidate will appointed as Consultant shall be wholly responsible for design checks, supervision of construction and commissioning of overhead lines and transmissions lines
- Provide project management services including ensuring appropriate project documentation and filing system as well as Project Implementation Procedures.
- Assist in the contracts' administration and ensure the construction supervision during project execution.
- Participate in the Factory Audit, Inspections and Acceptance Tests as part of the Quality Assurance process for the Project.
- Participate in the commissioning as well as facilitate the smooth takeover of the Projects and ensure that the appropriate warranties for construction, maintenance and operation are in place.
- Monitor the implementation and adherence to the Environmental Management Systems and Plan for the project.
The candidate should:
- Have more than 15 years experience in both design and site supervision
- Be fluent in English
- Have previous experience in HV environment in Asia but also strong international exposure
If this sounds like your next contract, please apply or alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org