Senior Quantity Surveyor - Procurement & Claims
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Procurement/Claims – Abu Dhabi
An international consultancy is seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team in Abu Dhabi. This role requires someone with extensive experience with procurement and claims procedures.
- Preparing and analyzing costings in the tendering stage. Advising on procurement strategy.
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments. Performing risk, value management and Cost control.
- Negotiating and managing procurement contracts with Middle East suppliers/sub-consultants
- Negotiating and managing client contracts with government / semi government/private clients
- Responsible for preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantity as per the tender documents.
- Minimum 10 years work experience with minimum of 5 years in the Middle East
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- Preferably chartered
- Bid management (cost estimation and resource planning)
- Risk management
- Claims management
Apply for Senior Quantity Surveyor - Procurement & Claims
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly