Senior Structural Engineer - London
Senior structural Engineer
Salary £30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join this successful and well established medium sized Structural Engineering Consultancy in London.
The successful candidate will;
- Have gained a strong degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Have at least 4 years' experience in a UK Civil/Structural Consultancy Environment.
- Be nearly or recently chartered.
- Be comfortable working under little supervision.
- Have excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Have experience on residential and commercial projects.
- Be confident liaising with clients and working with engineers and staff at all levels to manage a wide range of projects.
This consultancy provides a wide range of services, from investigating structures, designing new builds and refurbishments, and much more. You will be working on a mix of projects including small residential projects, to larger commercial and infrastructure projects. You will be working alongside experienced chartered engineers who will support you in career progression. You will be offered a competitive salary and generous benefits.
For more information on the vacancy of Senior Structural Engineer in London, or others like it, please call Rachael Evans on 01792 365000 or email your CV to Rachael firstname.lastname@example.org