Senior Ecologist/Ecologist - Derby
My client, a multidisciplinary practice are currently seeking a Senior Ecologist/Ecologist to join their team in Derby on a permanent basis. This position offers a competitive salary from £20000 to £30000.
This is a great opportunity for you to join a progressive and growing ecology consultancy practice, to fulfil your full potential undertaking challenging and exciting project work within a professional and friendly team environment. You will be part of a team of Ecologists who are qualified in all aspects of ecological planning.
- Minimum of 2 years' post qualification experience (preferably within local authority, consultancy or planning environment)
- CIEEM member
- Proficient in extended Phase 1 surveying and writing PEAs
- Experience of designing and implementing ecological mitigation schemes
- Minimum of one NE/NRW Licence, ideally Bat (Level 1 or 2)
- Proven project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has held licence for badger sett closure
- Has experience of applying for and implementing EPS Licences
- Experience of ornithological surveys
- Experience of botanical surveys
My client is looking for a candidate who is able to demonstrate their experience, capability and flexibility to meet the demands of the role. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary practice focused on client delivery. It is a full-time, permanent role proposing a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
Interested in this or other roles in Ecology please do not hesitate to contact Rhian Rees on email@example.com or call 01792 365009. We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
KEY WORDS - Ecologist, Assistant Ecologist, Ecologist Consultant, Bat License, Consultancy, Botany, Protected Species, Nature Conservation, GCN, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester.