Senior Geotechnical Engineer - Guildford
My client, a global leader in engineering, procurement and construction for the energy, water and telecommunications sectors are searching for an ambitious Geotechnical Engineer to join their busy Guildford office.
Candidates are required to have:
- An MSc in Engineering Geology/Geotechnical Engineering or a relevant discipline
- Chartered or close to achieving Chartered status
- 5+ years experience working for a UK based Geotechnical Engineering Consultancy/Contractor
- Knowledge of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental softwares e.g. HoleBASE, Slope/W
- Experience completing:
- Geotechnical site investigations
- The logging soil & rock
- Factual & Interpretive Reports
- An ability to carry out foundation, sustainable drainiage, slope stability and retaining wall calculations
This exciting site and office based opportunity will offer candidates an opportunity to work within an experienced and enthusiastic team tackling challenging projects based upon ground investigation and providing Geotechnical services to clients across the South of the UK.
As a Geotechnical Engineer you will be required to:
- Scope and cost projects
- Manage site investigations
- Compile desk studies, factual and interpretive reports
- Mentor junior staff
- Complete a variety of Geotechnical design calculations
This role comes with a competitive remuneration package including a generous bonus scheme. My client also encourages and supports the continuing professional development of all employees in gaining Chartership of their relevant professional institute/Society.
If this role is of interest to you or if you are searching for other roles relating to Geotechnical Engineering please do not hesitate to contact Jack Lee on 01792 365 005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any other queries relating to Geotechnical or Geo-Environmental Engineering vacancies then please get in touch.