Salary up to £26,000 + Benefits
Are you a Graduate with a minimum of 18 months structural design experience looking for a new and exciting opportunity to progress in a small, friendly and well-established Civil and Structural design consultancy near Redditch? If so, we may have the ideal opportunity for you.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Graduate Structural Engineer to secure a role where you will be working on a host of interesting ventures across Residential and Commercial Building structures. You will get involved in projects from inception through to completion stage, this could include anything from a small scale housing conversion right the way up to a multimillion pound housing estate. The chosen candidate will be offered ongoing support and development opportunities and the chance to become an integral part of a close knit team.
In order to be considered for this Graduate Structural Engineer role you will;
- Have a strong Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent
- 18 months (or more) Consultancy experience
- Ability to design in contemporary materials
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work well as part of a team or alone
- Keen to progress towards Chartership
- Comfortable assisting the Senior at client liaison and design meetings
For this Graduate Structural Engineer role our client is offering;
- A competitive salary
- Regular pay reviews
- Support towards Chartership
- The option to become an integral part of a growing team
- Friendly and supportive work environment
Commutable locations for this Structural Engineer Role would include; Solihull, Studley, Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Worcester, Kidderminster, Alcester, Leamington Spa and Stratford Upon Avon.
In order to be considered for this Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within the Building Structures sector please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk