Marketing Information Analyst - BAM Nuttall - South East
Marketing Information Analyst - Camberley, Surrey.
An exciting opportunity to join the marketing department of a leading UK civil engineering contractor, working out of our Head Office in Camberley.
The purpose of this new role is to:
• Ensure the continued accuracy of the BAM Nuttall Customer Relationship Management system.
• Produce regular and ad hoc reports on opportunities, companies and competitors, markets, turnover, etc for Group, Company, Divisions, Sectors and other users.
• Provide support to users of both the BAM Nuttall CRM and BAM Group Stage Gate System.
Your key activities will include:
• Work with the CRM user community to maintain the CRM data, ensuring that it remains up-to-date and accurate.
• Become a ‘first call' for help on MS Dynamics CRM.
• Support users of the BAM Nuttall CRM.
• Support to BAM Nuttall users of the Group Tender Desk Stage Gate System.
• Develop reporting dashboards for BAM Nuttall CRM data and Stage Gate System data.
• Regular and ad hoc analysis of the BAM Nuttall tender book and opportunity portfolio.
• Analysis of customers and markets, including research to support new and existing business.
• Responsible for producing monthly reports and Turnover forecasts.
• Responsible for producing weekly opportunity / tender portfolio reports.
• Provide CRM training for users.
• Support to other elements of Business Development and Pre-Construction as required.
Your skills and experience should include:
• IT Literate; proficient user of Excel, familiarity with MS Dynamics CRM and / or SQL an advantage.
• Able to structure a logical query and analyse and draw meaning from large and small data sets.
• Logical approach to working.
• Background in business, economics, marketing or STEM subjects.
• Appreciation of the role of marketing and business development in positioning and delivering revenue to the Company.
• Some familiarity with the PQ and Tendering process an advantage.
• Comfortable dealing with stakeholders from all parts of the Business and the wider BAM Group and presenting to a mixed audience.
• Willingness to travel within the UK.
The role will be based at our Head Office in Camberley, with some flexibility for home / remote working.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.