Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental Engineer - Kent
My client is a market leading Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental consultancy and they are looking for an experienced, dynamic Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental Engineer to join their highly motivated and diverse team of Engineers, Environmental Scientists and Technicians in their Kent office.
This challenging and varying role will include managing your own Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental workload, completing activities such as:
- Site Investigation - Trial Pitting, Soil and Rock Logging, groundwater and gas monitoring.
- Phase 1 Desk Studies
- Phase 2 Intrusive Site Investigations
- Factual and Interpretive Report writing
- Phase 3 Remediation Strategies and Validation
- Qualitative and Quantitative Risk assessments
- Mentoring Junior Staff
To be successful in your application for the Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental Engineering Role you will:
- Possess an MSc/MSci in Geology, Engineering Geology or any relevant field
- Member of a relevant professional body
- 2 years professional experience within Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental Engineering
- Experience of producing technical, interpretive and factual reports
- Knowledge of Slope stability is desirable
- Familiar with Geotechnical Software such as Holebase
In this exciting and challenging role you can expect a competitive salary and benefits package in addition to excellent training and opportunity for career progression in addition to exposure to a wide range of unique projects.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 365 006 for an informal chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org