Rendel is a growing specialist civil and structural engineering consultancy, with a strong tradition of bringing our expertise to prestigious and technically-challenging projects around the world.
Our London team is currently working on the design of major infrastructure schemes including the HS2 C1 Chiltern Tunnels and Colne Valley Viaduct, Hinkley Power Station, Eurotunnel UK Terminal and Al Zour Refinery in Kuwait.
We want to hear from you if you would like to join a diverse, friendly and resourceful team and work on interesting and challenging design projects in the UK and internationally. We are based in a vibrant quarter of central London.
We have exciting opportunities for our 2019 Graduate intake. As a Graduate Engineer you will be expected to:
- Work on projects in the UK and internationally
- Undertake structural design, assessments and finite elements analysis using various software
- Undertake structural inspection and onsite works supervisions in the UK and overseas
The ideal candidate will have ambitions to become a Chartered Engineer (ICE) and have the following qualifications and experience:
- First Class/2:1 Masters Degree in a relevant discipline
- Basic knowledge of Eurocodes and other relevant national and international industry standards
- Basic awareness of forms of contract, construction methodologies and civil engineering procedures
- Competent in the use of MS Office programmes and ability to develop competence in use of proprietary structural analysis programmes to suit specific role requirements
Full details of this role can be found on our website