Project and Senior Civil Engineers
We undertake projects in a variety of sectors including Schools, Housing, Healthcare, Retail and Industrial for a broad range of both public sector and private sector clients, in the UK and overseas. Our Surrey office delivers a complete range of Civil Engineering services from scheme concept through to detailed design and construction monitoring.
We are looking for experienced persons that can demonstrate expertise in civil engineering design. You should be able to supervise and support junior members of the team. You will be a good communicator and will be able to effectively liaise with clients and statutory authorities.
- Preferably Chartered status;
- 5+ years experience in earthworks, external works, drainage and SuDS;
- Ability to use computer modelling packages such as PDS, WinDES and AutoCAD Civil 3D;
- Experienced in the production of specifications and technical reports, such as Flood Risk Assessments;
- Experienced in the production of tender documentation and contract management;
- Experienced in all relevant UK design standards;
- Experienced in infrastructure adoptable standards;
- Excellent communication skills.
Please click on apply button
Quoting Reference: PSCE-RED-0817
Preference given to direct, non-agency candidates
For further information visit our website.