Flood Risk Specialist / Leader
Our client is a leading international engineering consultancy group seeking to hire an experienced Flood Risk Specialist.
Candidates will need to demonstrate strong knowledge and skills of flood risk management and hydraulic modelling and engineering. In this role, you will also be responsible for leading a team that provides specialist technical services in water resources, flood risk management and drainage design for a wide range of water, power, environmental, transport and other projects and collaborate with colleagues within the division and across other areas of our business. Alongside managing this team and providing technical leadership, you should take a lead role in developing the water resources business.
• Engage directly with clients to develop our flood risk management business
• Manage and assist members of the water resources team
• Provide specialist advice to project managers, engineers, and environmental specialists in relation to flood risk management and modelling, including developing proposals and delivering projects
• Representing the company to customers, the public, government, and other external organisations
• Write and review project reports for technical and non-technical groups
• Actively participate in the engineering community
• Actively participate in our hydraulics team within Asia Pacific