Market Leader - Buildings Defence
As part of the Opus Global and UK growth strategy Defence and Security have been identified as key sub-sector opportunities within the Building Sector. This role will have a UK growth focus on the Defence sub-sector as well as developing general pipeline opportunities within North/North West England and North Wales in all Opus active sub-sectors including Education, Healthcare and Smart Cities.
- Support the Design Centre UK in developing its growth capability in primarily the North/North West of England and North Wales - Northern offices currently Manchester, Wrexham, Doncaster, Birmingham and Nottingham
- Interface with the current Business Managers and Key Account Managers to successfully deliver increased revenue through realisation of new opportunities and increased workload from those existing Clients
- Be a UK representative and point of contact for a key strategic area of Health
- Assist with developing Marketing material and identifying key sub-sector development arenas, networking events etc that Opus should be involved with or hold
Key benefits of the role include:
- Providing Leadership and strategic direction to Opus growth aspirations
- Assist in developing a growth culture within Opus's various disciplines
- Competitive base and performance driven salary with benefits package
To apply for the role you will need:
- A proven track record in meeting client interaction and developing mutually beneficial business relationships
- Substantial experience in network development
- A strong and evidenced business acumen for growth
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a person who enjoys client interaction, developing constructive, mutually beneficial business relationships and a desire to help Opus grow as an organisation
And you couldn't be looking to join us at a better time, Opus is going from strength to strength in the UK and top it all we have just been voted the Number One engineering consultancy in the UK! We were awarded Company of the Year at the NCE100 Awards 2016. The awarding of this accolade was based on key competencies which the NCE considered most valuable with Opus ranked in the top 10 in each pillar during the assessment stage. This played a large part in Opus being named Company of the Year.
At Opus we attract and retain talented people through competitive remuneration and rewarding performance. We offer a flexible benefits programme via Opus - Flex that allows you to structure your remuneration package to suit your lifestyle. Further details on the benefits we offer can be found on the attachment at the foot of this page.
If you are keen to develop a long term career with a growing global organisation, please apply below or for more information on the career opportunities with Opus please visit the careers section of our website:
Opus is committed to a workplace that embraces equal employment opportunity & diversity. We are dedicated to creating and sustaining a professional and respectful work environment which supports mutual trust and assists each individual to reach their full potential - we therefore welcome applications from those who want part-time hours or job share opportunities.