Asset Management and Systems Technician - York - UK
The purpose of the Asset Management and Systems Technician is to assist in the delivery of our various strategic asset management projects for our key clients. Specifically, data collection & management, development & implementation of asset management strategies plans and processes, and supporting change management, training and implementation.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across a broad range of projects and infrastructure types, covering the diverse nature of the CH2M Strategic Consultancy business. The key responsibilities are:
• Development and implementation of asset management & maintenance requirements
• Supporting clients through periods of change with pragmatic advice
• Assist with the mobilisation of new operations contracts
• Assist in the preparation of bid documents (lead/co-ordinate sections)
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Good knowledge of maintenance and operations of the UK’s motorway and trunk road network; further cross sector experience desirable but not essential
• An understanding of the challenges faced in mobilisation & managing O&M contracts
• Experience of providing advice at both strategic & operation level
• Knowledge of strategic asset management systems (and ISO-55000) and data management
• Prior experience working on tenders (desirable – not essential)
• Established problem solving & analysis skills
• A desire to further your personal and professional development
• Excellent verbal & written skills
• Proven ability to work as part of a team
• Motivated to deliver high quality work
• Experience of stakeholder engagement
• Willing to travel
Our Culture: Safety & health conscious, flexible working conditions, collaborative & friendly with regular social activities. We’re full of initiatives for creating a diverse and interesting place for professionals to work, as well as individuals wanting to advance their career. We support and encourage our people to go through their professional qualifications. To get ahead we also have our JUMP network for aspiring junior to mid-level CH2Mers.
The CH2M Foundation is renowned for supporting and helping to nurture sustainable communities. We partner ‘Engineers without Borders’, ‘Water for People’ and ‘Bridges to Prosperity’. We’re STEM ambassadors. We promote WISE (Women in Science & Engineering), we also have our own women’s engineering network to promote equality in our industry.
Take a look around our site to see some of the iconic projects we are involved in all around the world! Soon you could be part of award winning CH2M.
Developing People through Challenging Projects. CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This role is only open to applicants able to accept local employment contract conditions and not expatriate employment terms. Please note that this role is only considering applications with valid working rights for the UK, CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa to fill this position.