Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental Engineer - Sheffield
My client is a dynamic, market leading engineering consultancy who specialise in providing exemplary professional services on a wide range of construction projects throughout the UK.
This respected consultancy are looking for a Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental Engineer to join their well-established team of fourteen engineers in South Yorkshire.
This exciting role will include:
- Phase 1 &2 geotechnical and geo-environmental reports.
- Client liaison
- Technical advice regarding foundation design and slope stability.
- Quantitative risk assessments and verification reports.
- Geo-Environmental and Geotechnical site investigation including trial pitting, soakaway testing, borehole investigations.
To be successful in your application, you must demonstrate:
- A strong BSc (2:1 minimum) in a relevant subject as well as a strong MSc in Engineering Geology, Civil Engineering, Geology or Geography.
- Working towards Chartership with a relevant body.
- Experience of completing Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental site investigations.
- Experience in geotechnical design (foundations, slope stability)
Working as a Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental Engineer for an established consultancy that pride itself on employee care, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package in a company that will support you throughout your professional development.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 365 006 for an informal chat or email email@example.com