Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer- Exciting role in a growing
Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer- Exciting role in a growing Multi-Disciplinary Company
Salary up to £26,000 + Benefits
Our client, a well-known, hugely successful, multi-disciplinary consultancy are actively seeking a motivated Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer to join a vibrant team in Ipswich. You will work across a variety of types of projects in all major sectors and will have the ability to gain a range of experience to stretch your skills and develop your career.
The chosen graduate Civil/Structural Engineer will work in a busy design team in Ipswich and you will be responsible for;
- Preparation of related designs and calculations.
- Undertaking the preparation of specifications and drawings, technical information and reports.
- Liaising with clients and/or their representatives and attending design/site meetings with clients/contractors/approving authorities etc.
- Managing projects to ensure that the relevant checks and approvals are undertaken.
In order to be considered for this Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer role you will;
- Be degreed qualified in Civil/Structural Engineering with good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You will have good design skills and some experience of undertaking computer based analysis.
- Experience of AutoCAD/Revit/Civil3D/ would be advantageous
- Motivated to progress and develop in a design environment
- You will work well as part of a close knit design team
Commutable locations for this Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer role include; Belstead, Claydon, Stowmarket, Bury St Edmunds and Colchester.
In order to discuss this Graduate Civil/Structural Engineering position and other similar roles within BUILDING STRUCTURES please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk