Senior Environmental Consultant - Contaminated Land - Surrey
My Client, a large multidisciplinary consultancy based in the Surrey and they are seeking an experienced, preferably Chartered Environmental Consultant specialising in Contaminated Land to join their dynamic and successful team.
This challenging and diverse role will involve taking a leading role and working on a variety of projects, assessing contamination and creating remediation solutions.
This role will be suited to candidates with the following attributes:
- Degree and Masters Qualified
- 2 to 4 Years postgraduate experience in a related role
- Experienced in Site Investigation Supervision
- Experience of Soil Waste Classification
- Experience of Due Diligence and Permitting
- Experience completing DQRA's
- Completing Desk Studies and Audits
- Supervising Site Investigations
- Risk Assessments, Contamination reports, Remediation Strategies and Verification
- Due Diligence work
- Mentoring Junior Staff
In this diverse role, you will receive an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to encouraged personal development and training.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 365 006 for an informal chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org