Senior Geotechnical Ground Investigation Engineer - Guildford
My client is one of the UK's most successful multidisciplinary consultancies, who specialise in providing exemplary servised throughout the engineering industry. This dynamic company are seeking a Senior Geotechnical Ground Investigation Engineer to join their team in Guildford to work on a number of large infrastructure projects in London.
This exciting role will include:
- Phase 1 &2 geotechnical Reports.
- Client liaison
- Bid preparation input
- Technical advice regarding Site Investigation
- Quantitative risk assessments and verification reports.
- Geotechnical site investigation including trial pitting, soakaway testing, borehole investigations.
To be successful in your application, you must demonstrate:
- A strong BSc (2:1 minimum) in a relevant subject as well as a strong MSc in Engineering Geology, Civil Engineering, Geology or Geography.
- Chartered with a relevant professional body.
- Experience of completing Geotechnical site investigations.
- Experience mentoring Junior staff
Working as a Geotechnical Ground Investigation Engineer for an established consultancy that pride itself on employee care, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package in a company that will support you throughout your professional development.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 365 006 for an informal chat or email email@example.com