Geotechnical Ground Investigation Engineer - Durham
My client is one of the UK's most successful ground investigation contractors, who specialise in providing exemplary services throughout the engineering industry. This dynamic company are seeking a Geotechnical Ground Investigation Engineer to join their team in Durham to work on a number of large projects.
This exciting role will include:
- Phase 1 &2 geotechnical Reports.
- Client liaison
- Technical advice regarding Site Investigation
- Quantitative risk assessments and verification reports.
- Geotechnical site investigation including trial pitting, soakaway testing, borehole investigations.
To be successful in your application, you must demonstrate:
- A strong BSc (2:1 minimum) in a relevant subject as well as a strong MSc in Engineering Geology, Civil Engineering, Geology or Geography.
- Chartered with a relevant professional body.
- Experience of completing Geotechnical site investigations.
- Experience mentoring Junior staff
Working as a Geotechnical Ground Investigation Engineer for an established consultancy that pride itself on employee care, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package in a company that will support you throughout your professional development.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 365 006 for an informal chat or email email@example.com