Project Manager- High Rise
Our client is a leading contracting company within the UAE and they require a Project Manager to work on multimillion dollar high-rise project within the region.
- Managing the delivery of a high rise/ tower hotel project on a major programme development works, from start to finish, project value is multimillion dollar.
- Provide support to facilitate delivery of construction, coordinating logistics, permitting, commissioning and handover activities to contractual technical, budget, schedule and quality requirements.
- Provide the interface between projects in a particular zone and ensure that lessons learnt are applied across all projects in this area.
- Ensure the availability and implementation of an effective operations strategy, standards, policies, procedures and best practices.
- Interface with the Engineering Team to ensure the appropriate level of support is provided to facilitate resolution of design solutions that promote constructability and value engineering.
- Review the performance of the construction supervisors and the contractors and take appropriate action where improvements are required.
- Ensure the required support is provided to facilitate the timely payment of invoices and resolution of variations and claims.
- Provide task force support to each project during start up and to resolve problems during construction.
- BSc. Civil Engineering or any relevant degree
- Minimum 15 years post graduate construction experience of high rise in GCC region
- Essential to be from a contracting background
- Chartered or Professional Engineer
- Fluency in English and excellent written and communication skills