Architectural/ Structural CAD Technician (Tekla Ideally)
Architectural/ Structural CAD Technician (Tekla/ StruCad/ Graitec/ SDS)
Salary up to £42,000 (Depending on experience) + Excellent Benefits
**Contract OR Permanent**
- Are you currently an Architectural/ Structural CAD Technician having a number of years' worth of UK based experience?
- Do you have knowledge of Tekla detailing software? (Other software's' being considered are: StruCad, Graitec or SDS/2).
- Are you living within commuting distance from Luton (or do you have a strong desire to relocate to the area?)
If so, we have opportunity for an experienced Architectural/ Structural CAD Technician to join an established Architectural metalwork company which is based near Luton, Bedfordshire. Our client specialises in the design, manufacture, supply and installation of architectural metalwork including; balustrades, handrails, staircases, access ladders and structural glass.
To be considered for this role, you must have Tekla and AutoCad experience. If you don't have Tekla knowledge, proficiency in any of these will also be considered; StruCad, Graitec or SDS/2. A full UK driving licence (and ideally your own transport) is beneficial.
Skills/ Qualifications required for this Architectural/ Structural Draughtsman role:
- Relevant CAD/ Construction/ Architectural qualification
- AutoCad & Tekla experience
- Previous experience within the architectural metalworking industry preferably within the UK
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- UK driving licence & own transport (ideally)
Brief responsibility & Duties of this Architectural/ Structural Draughtsman role:
- Producing Detailed fabrication drawings
- Architectural metalwork detailing
- General CAD design of architectural metalwork
- Producing drawings on AutoCAD 2D package
For the right candidate, our client can offer a very competitive salary and benefits package. There are excellent career progression opportunities and the chance to work alongside a friendly and down to earth team.
Commutable locations: Luton, Leighton Buzzard, Aylesbury, Hemel Hempstead, London, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Hitchin, Bedford
If you are interested in this Architectural/ Structural Draughtsman role, please call ALICE on (01792) 365 109 or please e-mail an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org