Junior Architectural Technician/ Technologist
Junior Architectural Technician/ Technologist - No Experience Required
£17,000- £25,000 (Depending on experience) + Excellent Benefits Package
*Applications welcome from candidates relocating*
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Junior Architectural Technician/ Technologist to join an established Architectural Practice based near Bodmin, Cornwall on a permanent basis.
Types of projects that you can expect to get involved with are within the residential sector; small scale extensions, housing developments and one off, bespoke projects.
Under guidance, you will get the chance to work on full conceptual design, planning applications, building regulation compliance and project management.
The position is open to recent graduates in the field or an individual with significant technical experience in the architectural, building or property industry.
To work as a Junior Architectural Technician/ Technologist, you must have:
- A degree in Architecture/ Architectural Technology or a related construction based field
- An understanding of the fundamentals of design work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team
- A strong design flair and high level of attention to detail
- Awareness/ knowledge of current UK building regulations.
- Strong AutoCad knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally, you will also have a full UK driving licence & your own transport
Benefits: Competitive salary, support towards professional body certificates, pension scheme & a fun and friendly team atmosphere!
Commutable locations: Truro, Bodmin, Newquay, Exeter, Plymouth
If you are interested in this Junior Architectural Technician/ Technologist position then please contact ALICE on (01792) 365 109 or alternatively please could you e-mail an up-to-date CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org