Graduate Landscape Architect - Yorkshire
My client is a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy, who strive on providing sustainable solutions to meet the planning & engineering design needs of clients in the infrastructure, environment and energy markets. The organisation has since grown into a leading engineering and environmental consultancy with offices throughout the UK and overseas.
As a result of their continued success, our client is now looking to recruit an enthusiastic Graduate Landscape Architect to join their Yorkshire office.
To be successful in your application, your skills and experience will include:
- Landscape Architecture degree and/or a MSc in Landscape Architecture.
- Hand drawing and graphic presentation skills.
- Student Membership of the Landscape Institute.
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign.
This exciting role will include:
- Work on projects including urban extensions, city centre re-generations, commercial and energy projects.
- Construction of landscape designs, landscape and townscape visual impact assessments.
- The presentation of technical reports to the highest standard.
- Liaising with clients.
The successful candidate will be eligible for an attractive salary and benefits package. You will join a supportive and friendly team and will receive excellent training and development opportunities.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.