Senior Coastal & Maritime Engineer
The candidate will assume all technical leadership in the analysis and design of coastal/maritime engineering projects. Responsible to ensure efficient delivery of quality output to the agreed budgets.
· Liaise and communicate with clients to understand and manage their needs and deliver projects on time
· Develop and apply specialist knowledge & distinctive competence
· Prepare and implementing job plans
· Deliver innovative and robust technical solutions to projects
· Manage project budgets to deliver positive financial outcomes.
· Degree qualifications in Civil or Environmental Engineering
· 10+ years’ experience in design of coastal and maritime structures, experience in Asia is an advantage
· Experience in using structural analysis software is desirable - Robot, Strand 7, Spacegass
· Relevant experience in proposal preparation and a successful record in project / job management
· Strong technical, interpersonal and communication skills