CAD Technician (Rail) - Edinburgh & Glasgow
My client an independently owned Multidisciplinary Engineering and Design Consultancy with offices UK wide, have a position for a CAD Technician in the Rail sector to join their Edinburgh and Glasgow offices.
- Proficiency using AutoCAD, Revit, Microstation
- UK Driving Licence
- HNC/HND/FND qualified or equivalent, but no essential subject to experience
- Excellent standard of verbal and written English
Duties and Reasonability's
- Interpret details provided by engineers, then produce accurate technical drawings using AutoCAD.
- Carry out dimensional surveys of existing structures
- Manage and prioritise own workload
- Work with minimal supervision
Using a mixture of office based CAD Drawings, having the ability to assist engineers with design, Perform Site Inspections, liaise with subcontractors and clients, you will become part of a growing team benefiting from a competitive salary and genuine development prospects in a supportive and welcoming environment.
If you are interested in this role or other roles relating to that of a Technician, Rail please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email Ronnie.firstname.lastname@example.org . We have more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk this is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency is Respect to this position.