Graduate Civil Engineer - Berkshire
We are currently seeking a Graduate Civil Engineer ideally with previous technical experience in the design of roads & drainage for residential and commercial projects to join an Engineering Consultancy in their Berkshire offices.
- Educated to degree level in Civil Engineering
- Previous consultancy would be highly beneficial
- Strong understanding of the design of roads & drainage for residential & commercial infrastructure projects
- Working knowledge of industry software including AutoCAD Civils 3D, Microdrainage and PDS
- Understanding of adoption agreements with local authorities
As a Graduate Civil Engineer you will join the existing team in Berkshire to assist in the delivery of infrastructure design projects on a range of residential and commercial developments. You will be reporting to the Associate engineer who will over see your technical development.
To be considered for the role please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365008 to discuss this opportunity or further Civil Engineering and Infrastructure roles in greater detail.