Associate Engineer (Rail) - Essex
I am urgently seeking an Associate Engineer to work for an Independent multidisciplinary consultancy based in Essex.
You will be responsible for directing the company's business strategy in the Rail sector, and be providing leadership to increase presence of the organization across different services such as; Infrastructure, structural and track engineering.
- BSc or MSc in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years commercial experience in the Rail market.
- Proven track record of project management.
- Extensive experience in Business Development and Account Management
- Chartered Engineer status.
- Commercial awareness of the market and issues surrounding acoustics.
- Knowledge and understanding of UK regulations and guidelines.
Duties will be-
- Inputting into business development and sales initiatives.
- Liaising with clients and other industry contacts.
- Support as required the current and future market, market drivers and service offerings.
- Ensure full implementation and use of competency framework.
- Provide technical expertise and consultancy to client and internal contacts.
In addition to being highly technical, you will also need to already have a strong relationship with industry contacts and be well known within the market. You need to have the best organisational skills and can manage workload and team members in an efficient manner to meet tight deadlines.
You will be joining a team that will support you and provide the best in business development ideas and initiatives. If successful you be the driving force of the Rail Sector for an independent multidisciplinary consultancy, creating new business and furthering the company's presence in rail services across the UK.
On offer is a competitive salary that will be suited to the individuals experience, along with an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in this role or other roles within Rail, please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email Ronnie.firstname.lastname@example.org . We have more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk this is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency is Respect to this position.