Community Development Manager
A leading property developer are looking to appoint an experienced communities professional to work at a strategic level conceptualising, implementing and reporting an array of community engagement initiatives.
You will be a leading community engagement professional with extensive experience driving forward initiatives to improve an organisation's socioeconomic performance. You will have experience at a strategic level, designing projects and programmes but similarly have the experience and disposition to directly deliver the projects. Above all you will have a true passion for the subject and projects that you work on.
About the organisation:
The organisation are a property developer with a market leading reputation for sustainability, who develop and manage a diverse portfolio of properties across the UK. As a company, sustainability is firmly integrated within the company culture with tangible buy-in and engagement from the Board and MD.
Key skills and experience:
- A demonstrable track record working in a similar position within the construction or real estate sector
- A proven history of effectively conceptualising and delivering socioeconomic initiatives
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills, building relationships with people from a diverse array of backgrounds
- Proven negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Experience working at a strategic level, reporting and quantifying the success of projects
- Substantial "boots on the ground" experience, delivering a variety of projects
- Experience communicating initiatives to a range of internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested in this positon, please apply directly or for more information contact Gareth on 020 7960 2559.
Key words: community; community engagement; sustainability; socioeconomic; community development