Site Agent Required
Are you a Site Agent looking for a role on a project over £1 billion in Central London? Are you lookking to join a company that will actively promote within? Are you an engineer with a good commercial acumen?
Then Randstad has the role for you!
- 25 Days Holiday (rising to 28 with service)
- Active promote within culture
- Company Car/Allowance
- Training centric development
- Private Healthcare
- Produce monthly reports for financial forecasting, monitoring and control of project cost
- Delivery of projects from design to handover
- Work closely with estimating, surveying and health/environment departments
- Key point of contact for clients for project progress
- Set the highest example for Health and Safety Requirements
- Broad engineering project background. (Tunnels and Shaft experience highly desirable)
- Knowledge of NEC contract writing including Early Warning and Compensation Event Mechanisms.
- Degree/HNC in Civil Engineering
- CSCS Managers Card, SMSTS and NEBOSH
- CEng MICE
- Primavera P6 Proficient
The company thoroughly promotes personal development, the ability to mentor and be part of the this culture is will be key to your future success. The company has a very attractive project portfolio for 2018 and beyond.
Interviews begin next week so please apply as soon as possible.
Call Dan Underhill on 0203 6800 650, email him at or apply via the button below.
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn please click here:
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.