Rail - STE4 Structures Examiner- Derby
STE4 Structures Examiner- Derby
I am urgently seeking a STE4 rail structures examiner who specialises in the rail industry to join a civil engineering consultancy and infrastructure services provider in Derby.
You will be responsible for visual and detailed structural examinations to produce reports of the highest standard in accordance with my client's policies and procedures.
- STE4 Structures Examiner
- PTS (Personal Track Safety)
- IRATA Rope Access Technician
- Confined Space Entry
- Safety Critical Awareness if not holding COSS or equal qualification
- Minimum 2 years experience in examination, inspection and report production to Network rail specifications
- STE7 Underwater Examination
Duties will be-
- Undertake structure examinations in accordance with NR/L2/CIV/006
- Perform reconnaissance visits, to provide resource plans, proposed methods and plant resource methods
- Promote safe working practise
- Guide and support trainee examiners when needed
In addition to working to Network Rail reporting standards (including BCMI), you will work closely with the project management team to ensure work on site is carried out safely and on time without incident.
On offer is a competitive salary, and a excellent benefits package and pension scheme.
If you are interested in this role or other roles within Rail, please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email Ronnie.email@example.com . We have more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk this is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency is Respect to this position.