Rail Systems Design Team Leader
To join an international multi-disciplinary consultancy in their Hong Kong office.
• Plan, direct and coordinate activities of the project rail systems team (train control/ signal, communications, and traction electrification system engineers) to ensure the goals or objectives of these projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
• Establishes work plan and multi-disciplinary staffing for each phase of project and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
• Directs and coordinates activities of Rail Systems engineers, interfacing engineers and Technicians to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
• Maintains positive relationships with contractor and their staff.
• Serves as a representative at meetings, presentations and public hearings/reviews relative to assigned projects.
• Develops, reviews and obtains confirmation of financial and project delivery schedule activities of design and construction as they relate to all disciplines involved.
• Actively involved in quality control for the Systems disciplines.
• Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical preferred) is required
• At least 10 years experience in the design and integration of rail transit systems is required
• At least 10 years experience in design management for transit systems, ideally focused on driverless Metro and Light Rail