An exciting opportunity has arisen to work client-side with a leading property developer, who are looking for an experienced Sustainability Manager.
You will be an experienced sustainability professional with a proven holistic understanding of sustainability in the built environment, which will include energy efficiency, carbon and waste. You will be delivery orientated, with the ability to implement high level strategy within the context of sustainability, effectively liaising with key stakeholders and overseeing systems.
About the organisation:
The organisation is an award winning property developer which has built some of London's most iconic landmarks. The company have a market leading reputation for sustainability with an extensive portfolio of interesting and innovative sustainability initiatives.
Role and responsibilities:
- Deliver the organisation's sustainability strategy
- Oversee the delivery of energy reduction
- Supervise the Energy and Environmental Management Systems
- Champion the science-based sustainability targets
- Build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to further the organisations sustainability agenda
If you are an experienced sustainability professional interested in a client side role, please apply directly or for further information contact Gareth on 020 7960 2559.