Rail - Senior Traction Power Engineer
An opportunity is available for an experienced Traction Power specialists to be based in Southeast Asia.
The successful applicants will work on Metro and Light Rail and potentially also Highspeed Rail Projects.
- Power studies from initial scheme concept to final design in the area of electrified AC and DC railways including earthing and bonding, protection, power quality, EMC (induced voltages) and SCADA.
- EMC studies (including general assurance processes, demonstration of compatibility between the rolling stock and infrastructure, track circuits and signalling analysis).
- Computer simulations for AC and DC railways - preferred.
- Application of railway standards for Power Supply and EMC.
- Understanding of scheme development processes and procedures.
- Certification, approvals, reliability, availability, maintainability and safety (RAMS) knowledge and experience.