Structural Engineer- Edinburgh
Structural Engineer - Edinburgh
I am urgently seeking an experienced structural engineer to join the Edinburgh office of an award winning, private engineering consultancy.
You will join a professional and friendly join working on a variety of projects across many sectors.
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Chartered or Near to Chartership status (MICE or MIStructE)
- Experience in assessing of existing structures
- Experience of structural analysis and analysis software's
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills
Duties will be-
- Inspecting new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber
- Prepare Dilapidation and due diligence structural surveys
- Liaise with and lead members of the design team
- Lead small to medium refurbishment and building extension projects
On offer is a competitive salary (according to skills and experience), excellent and flexible benefits package and real career progression opportunities within a professional and friendly team.
If you are interested in this role or other roles within Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email Ronnie.firstname.lastname@example.org . We have more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk this is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency is Respect to this position.