Principal Bridge/ Civil Engineer - Glasgow
I am urgently seeking a Principal Bridge/ Civil Engineer to join the Glasgow office of an award winning, private engineering consultancy.
You will take reasonability of work from feasibility studies to detailed design, working on railway stations, suspension and flat deck bridges.
- Chartered Engineer (MICE or MIStructE)
- Experience in investigations, assessments and design, with a focus on bridges and structures
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining relationships with clients and project stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
Duties will be-
- Bring original thoughts and challenges to engineering problems
- Design structures to current standards
- Take ownership in the work delivered by the team
- Liaise with Clients and stakeholders
- Provide leadership, support, mentoring and guidance to less experienced colleagues
- Deliver work in compliance with Health and Safety Legislation and Quality Management procedures
- Use LUSAS or Midas to supervise and cry out finite element analysis
As well as being highly technical you have a positive and practical approach to solving engineering puzzles.
On offer is a competitive salary (according to skills and experience), excellent and flexible benefits package.
If you are interested in this role or other roles within Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email Ronnie.email@example.com . We have more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk this is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency is Respect to this position.