Rail- Senior Consultant- Transport Strategy & Planning- London
I am urgently seeking a consultant who specialises and has proven experience in the Rail industry to join the London office of an award winning, engineering and environmental consultancy.
- Degree qualification with 3 - 5 years relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of key transport appraisal guidance such as WebTAG and the Passenger Demand Forecasting Handbook
- Proven experience in design work within the Rail industry
- Advanced use of Microsoft suite
- Experience in value for money appraisals and business cases in accordance with HM Treasury Green Book
- Experience in software such as MOIRA, RailSys, ArcGis and other related model planning software's
You will have a strategic mindset and financial knowledge that will allow you to undertake roles such as, contributing towards bids and proposals, support wider business development plans, develop project team members and manage project related workstreams with strategic input and technical involvement in transport economics.
On offer is a competitive salary, great benefits package and a global network of professional experts.
If you are interested in this role or other roles within Rail Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email Ronnie.email@example.com . We have more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk this is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency is Respect to this position.