Product Design and Development Director - Crewe
I am urgently seeking a Product Design and Development Director, with excellent technical expertise to join the Crewe office of an award winning, independent consultancy with an excellent global reputation.
You will lead the design and development of my client innovative products and solutions in the Rail market, showing strong leadership to support and drive talented engineers to meet their full potential.
- Holds a degree in an engineering discipline
- Chartered Engineer
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a product development role at Senior level
- Sound commercial and business acumen
- Strong project management and presentational skills
Duties will be-
- Develop the engineering product design and development team to accelerate the introduction of new innovative projects
- Ensure all engineering projects and associated activates meet quality, cost and delivery targets for both national and international markets
- Ensure the engineering team delivers and supports validated designs and technical solutions
- Oversee projects from inspection to final delivery
- Represent the company at external forums, conferences, exhibitions and customer events
As well as being highly technical, you will also lead, inspire and motivate the team to create forward strategic product development plans and have excellent proven leadership skills.
On offer is a competitive salary, excellent benefits packages that are tailored to suit the individual, support and real opportunities for career progression.
If you are interested in this role or other roles within Rail, please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email Ronnie.email@example.com . We have more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk this is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency is Respect to this position.