Production Innovation Design Engineer - Crewe
I am urgently seeking a Production Innovation Design Engineer to join the Crewe office of an award winning, independent consultancy with an excellent global reputation.
You will Design and Develop new and innovative products for the Rail industry. Also enhance the product life of existing designs and support business growth.
Duties will be-
- Develop LabVIEW testing protocols to support FoC, RCM and ATE Designs
- Implementation of Electronic/ Electrical and Mechanical Design concepts
- To improve/ enhance the documentation supplied to the service cells and customer needs
- To work as part of the Product Design Engineering team, reporting directly to the Product Development Manager
- Prototype build, assemble and fault find
- Design and use EasyPC for circuits and PCB design the models or circuits used for conceptual design to full customer approval
- Scientific or Electrical Degree
- LabVIEW Knowledge
- C Programming experience
- Electronics/ Electrical Design experience
On offer is a competitive salary, excellent benefits packages that are tailored to suit the individual, support and real opportunities for career progression.
If you are interested in this role or other roles within Rail and Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email Ronnie.firstname.lastname@example.org . We have more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk this is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency is Respect to this position.