Graduate Town Planner - Ipswich
Graduate Town Planner (Clientside) required in Ipswich to join a National Housebuilder.
Have you completed a Degree or Masters in Town planning?
Can you demonstrate your technical understanding of planning policies, urban design and planning applications?
If so I would like to hear from you.
- You must be degree / Masters educated in Town Planning
- Your degree must be recognised by the RTPI
- Highly IT competent in Microsoft packages
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- - Full UK Driving licence
- Produce planning policies and development control for urban design projects
- Preparation and submission of planning applications
- Issue planning reports on potential land to be purchased
- Analysis of strategic housing land available
The role will come with a very competitive starting salary and company benefits to match your understanding of the Town Planning market.
To be considered please send your CV to lee.rimell@penguinrecruitment .co.uk or call 01792 365008 to discuss further Town Planning opportunities within the Client side in greater detail.