Geo-Environmental/Geotechnical Engineer - Glasgow
My client is a dynamic, multidisciplinary Environmental consultancy who specialise in providing exemplary professional services throughout a wide range of sectors throughout the UK.
This respected consultancy are looking for a Geotechnical/Geo-Environmental Engineer to join their well-established team of engineers in Glasgow.
This exciting role will include:
- Phase 1 &2 geotechnical and geo-environmental reports.
- Client liaison
- Quantitative risk assessments and verification reports.
- Geo-Environmental and Geotechnical site investigation
- Preparation of remediation strategies and remediation verification reporting
To be successful in your application, you must demonstrate:
- A strong BSc (2:1 minimum) in a relevant subject as well as a strong MSc in Engineering Geology, Civil Engineering, Geology or Geography.
- Working towards Chartership with a relevant body.
- Experience of completing Geo-Environmental site investigations.
- Experience in completing generic and detailed quantitative risk assessments (DQRA)
Working as a Geo-Environmental Engineer for an established consultancy that pride itself on employee care, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package in a company that will support you throughout your professional development.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 365 006 for an informal chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org